Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: networking questions

Re: networking questions

James C

Heheheee

Not all of us have such luck!!

Did you find things primarily to do with hardware interfaces or
configuration? There didn't seem to be a whole lot of the software side
of networking with my A+