Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Exam Q&A

Exam Q&A

James Charters

Hi Everyone

Although this is not my experience, I have heard from various people that
their A+ exam was chock full of "scenarios" where you would have a paragraph
describing a problem and you would have a multiple choice answer for it.

I only had things like "How many bits is on a Wide SCSI 2 controller" and
"Hoe many pins are on a floppy cable" etc.

Anyone concur with this? Sounds like almost two different tests...BTW I did
and these guys did the 2003 exam..

TYIA

James C

Multiple choice all the way. It is the one test and its curious that you
have ALMOST the same name as me.....:S