Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Next revision of A+

Next revision of A+

James C

Hi

I am thinking of taking the A+ in the next 3 to 6 months...Since the
exam is currently on the 2003 curriculum, how often does CompTIA change
their program? I don't want to buy a bunch of guides on the 2003 exam
only to have a new exam launched before I have the opportunity to take it!!

thanks

Jamco

It just recently got revised to the 2003 version, so unless it takes you 3
years of studying you should be fine
"James C" <.@.com> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am thinking of taking the A+ in the next 3 to 6 months...Since the exam
> is currently on the 2003 curriculum, how often does CompTIA change their
> program? I don't want to buy a bunch of guides on the 2003 exam only to
> have a new exam launched before I have the opportunity to take it!!
>
> thanks

James C

OK - LOL now I know...thanks!