Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Password protectin for standby and hibernation

Password protectin for standby and hibernation

Just Me In Chico

Anybody have a regedit that will allow you to password protect the computer
when it comes out of hibernation but not when it comes out of standby.

In other words I do not want to have to enter a password to bring the
computer back from standby. I do want the computer to require a password
from hibernation.

--
Kevin