Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Not so much hard.

Not so much hard.

GeorgeAllison_4@confoozled.com

Reading some other reviews, it seems apparent that they did not study
and have enough real-world experience, giving this exam a rating of
Hard. I found this exam to be easy, only becuase I studied the material
& have several years of real-world experience. The key, read a text
book, take a training course, take as many practise exams as possible.
I went through 300 OS questions an hour before I did
ucertify............tets simulation indeed.

James C

I hope you passed then if you smashed the practice tests!!