Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Processor information

Processor information

Paul Eckery

How much information is required to know about processors (CPU’s) to
pass the hardware test?

There is an encyclopedia of information one could attempt to memorize
about processors. As I see it, the only benefit I would gain from
memorizing this encyclopedia would be the future benefit of postponing
Alzheimer.

What do I really need to know about processors?

Thanks for any help.