Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Transcenders 2003 wanted!!

Transcenders 2003 wanted!!

Mimmo

Hi,

Is there anybody who haves trancender exams? I am doing the MCSE 2003
courses and just did the 70-290 course. Now i want to take the exam.
Other exams i want to do are:

70-291, 70-292, 70-293,70-294,70-270

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thanx.

Mimmo

returnoftheyeti@aol.com

Wrong Group Asshole.

go buy the material like the rest of us.

eDog

Mimmo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anybody who haves trancender exams? I am doing the MCSE 2003
> courses and just did the 70-290 course. Now i want to take the exam.
> Other exams i want to do are:
>
> 70-291, 70-292, 70-293,70-294,70-270
>
> Hopefully someone can help me.
>
> Thanx.
>
> Mimmo

Transcender has a very active legal department and they are quite
capable of tracking down usenet posters trafficking in Transcenders.

You can get a legal copy of a given transcender bundled with an exam
voucher at www.getcertified4less.com.

That's one way to get them on the cheap.

Another way is to buy them from a legitimate reseller on ebay.

Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:15:02 GMT, eDog <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mimmo wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there anybody who haves trancender exams? I am doing the MCSE 2003
>> courses and just did the 70-290 course. Now i want to take the exam.
>> Other exams i want to do are:
>>
>> 70-291, 70-292, 70-293,70-294,70-270
>>
>> Hopefully someone can help me.
>>
>> Thanx.
>>
>> Mimmo
>>

>Transcender has a very active legal department and they are quite
>capable of tracking down usenet posters trafficking in Transcenders.
>
>You can get a legal copy of a given transcender bundled with an exam
>voucher at www.getcertified4less.com.
>
>That's one way to get them on the cheap.

And get the exam on the cheap...a no-lose proposition.

Tom

>Another way is to buy them from a legitimate reseller on ebay.

Re: MCSE 2003 MCSD .NET transcenders c00per11 Microsoft Certification 1 12-31-2004 12:18 AM
70-316. (C# Web-Apps) & Transcenders James Edwards Microsoft Certification 0 09-14-2004 08:59 AM
MCSD VS.NET transcenders Chris MCSD 2 04-10-2004 02:35 AM
A+ 2003 Objectives prep - how does it compare to 2001 (old Transcenders) Kael V. Dowdy A+ Certification 0 12-16-2003 05:00 AM
What is Microsoft's Policy on Transcenders? Chris Kennedy MCSD 21 09-18-2003 02:05 PM

Advertisments