Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > 894 out of 900 in A+ hardware test.

894 out of 900 in A+ hardware test.

RonRice@newyorkcity.com

I scored 894 out of 900 in my A+ core hardware test 220-301. For me
exam is moderate. I useducertify exam simulation which is rather tough.
I had always got a real use of this site whenever i go. Technical
articles is really good one as i 'm fond of articles reading. Exam
simulation is very intuitive and almost resembles a real environment.
Now My 2nd test is waiting for me.
Bye

J Hesson

Wow what a score! Congratulations
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I scored 894 out of 900 in my A+ core hardware test 220-301. For me
> exam is moderate. I useducertify exam simulation which is rather tough.
> I had always got a real use of this site whenever i go. Technical
> articles is really good one as i 'm fond of articles reading. Exam
> simulation is very intuitive and almost resembles a real environment.
> Now My 2nd test is waiting for me.
> Bye

Rudy Lopez

Hmm.

Why am I thinking that you work for UCERTIFY?

Why am I thinking you *ARE* UCERTIFY?

On 17 Apr 2005 23:37:43 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I scored 894 out of 900 in my A+ core hardware test 220-301. For me
>exam is moderate. I useducertify exam simulation which is rather tough.
>I had always got a real use of this site whenever i go. Technical
>articles is really good one as i 'm fond of articles reading. Exam
>simulation is very intuitive and almost resembles a real environment.
>Now My 2nd test is waiting for me.
>Bye

Sicuro DEC-900 Cardbus TV Tuner with FM Radio @ ThinkComputers.org Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Modem sagem F@st 900 and XP Pinchy Computer Support 3 11-28-2004 10:35 AM
Is there a correlation between measureup % and these 700-900 numbers I'm seeing? Steve Smith MCSD 1 10-29-2004 02:43 PM
900/900 OS :D g00se A+ Certification 1 09-26-2003 06:03 PM
Over 900 emails a day Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt Computer Support 25 09-23-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments