Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Offline browsing

Offline browsing

Spammy Sammy

Hi.

If I make websites available for offline browsing, in which folder are they
stored on my PC?

TIA.

plazticsoul

"Spammy Sammy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
>
> If I make websites available for offline browsing, in which folder are
> they
> stored on my PC?
>
> TIA.

I would think they are stored under C:\Windows\Temporary Internet Files on
Win9x/ME, and C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files on 2000/XP . The "Local Settings" folder might be hidden, so
click on Tools, Folder Options, View and select "Show hidden files and
folders".

plazticsoul

> I would think they are stored under C:\Windows\Temporary Internet Files on
> Win9x/ME, and C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Local
> Settings\Temporary Internet Files on 2000/XP . The "Local Settings"
> folder might be hidden, so click on Tools, Folder Options, View and select
> "Show hidden files and folders".

Also try C:\Windows (or C:\WINNT) and there may be a folder called "Offline
Web Pages"

Laptop Wireless Browsing =?Utf-8?B?Q2xpdmU=?= Wireless Networking 1 09-06-2005 11:34 PM
Tabbed browsing??? avalanche Firefox 12 12-10-2004 03:09 AM
FireFox or IE TAB browsing Rob F. in Houston Firefox 2 11-21-2004 03:58 PM
Browsing trouble on wireless after sp2 upgrade =?Utf-8?B?cmljaw==?= Wireless Networking 0 10-07-2004 07:41 AM
Offline browsing program Cogito HTML 10 02-13-2004 10:36 AM

Advertisments