Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Force Printing to a printer based on the given printer name

Force Printing to a printer based on the given printer name

Samuel Lee

I have created a print button in my windows and web applications. I have two
printers. One printer is located at server and another one is at client. The
problem is every times I print at client it will spool to my server printer.
I wanted to force print directly to my client's local printer. Could anyone
show me vb.net codes to solve this problem?