Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Oops - changed password....

Oops - changed password....

Spammy Sammy

....on a Switch and I can't remember what I changed it to.
Doh!

Spammy Sammy

> snip

....and immediately upon posting my error I remembered what the new one was.

Wahey

Patrick Michael

"Spammy Sammy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:420cbb6e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> snip

> ...and immediately upon posting my error I remembered what the new one
> was.
>
> Wahey

Usually there's a method of "password recovery." Sometimes it's as simple
as poking a "reset button" (on my linksys router), or other times it's a
little more involved. Generally speaking though, if you have physical
access to the device, you can reset it somehow. Glad you remembered it
though