Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ exam

A+ exam

jason

HI
how much harder is the A+ than the transcender practice stuff ?
cheers
jw

johnnygeargrinder2004@yahoo.com

I will take the hardware soon. I have already passed the software
portion. I found the software portion to be harder than expected. I
hear the hardware is the easier of the two. Is this correct?

Patrick Michael

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> I will take the hardware soon. I have already passed the software
> portion. I found the software portion to be harder than expected. I
> hear the hardware is the easier of the two. Is this correct?

Most people seem to think hardware is easier...I did.