Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Network +

Network +

mad NATer

Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

Danny Kile

mad NATer wrote:
> Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

NO

--
Danny Kile
Certified FCC, ISCET, A+ , Network+

Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Michael

I'm living proof that you don't. I have my network+ certfication, but not A+

"mad NATer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WVvOd.11$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

mad NATer

"mad NATer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WVvOd.11$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

Thanks everyone. I don't know where I got the idea you had to get the A+
prior to anything else.

Patrick Michael

"mad NATer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%AOd.734$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "mad NATer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:WVvOd.11$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Do you have to have a A+ certification before you can get a Network+ ?

> Thanks everyone. I don't know where I got the idea you had to get the A+
> prior to anything else.

Some people recommend that you take the A+ before the Net+. I guess the
feeling is that it's more of a "ground-up" approach, where you learn about
PCs and then you learn about how to network them. In reality, I don't think
it matters much. There really isn't much overlap between the two.