Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Sending email to yourself over a wifi

Sending email to yourself over a wifi

johnnygeargrinder2004@yahoo.com

This may sound crazy, but............

My friend has a tower and a laptop. They both use Outlook as the
default mail client. His email address is through his ISP. He has DSL.
He has a wirless connection through a Linksys Router. When he sends
email to himself using the laptop, the mail never gets to his Inbox. It
get lost somewhere. No returns. No messages. Is it even possible to do
this? He can email himself from any other computer and it works fine.
just does that with the laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Johnny

johnnygeargrinder2004@yahoo.com

Thanks. I will tell him to try that. He keeps saying something about
needing the two Outlooks to be synched up. I dunno. New one for me. It
seems though it would work as any other computer would work.