Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > REQ: Need Transcender A+ Premier Pro 3, or any A+ training materials ASAP

REQ: Need Transcender A+ Premier Pro 3, or any A+ training materials ASAP

Registered

I want to be able to sit for the A+ test on Feb 4th, so I really Need
Transcender A+ Premier Pro 3, or any

A+ training materials ASAP,

If you could possibly help me I'd really appreciate it, and so would
my 2 year old daughter. I'm out of work

right now and really need to get certified, so please help. Thanks in
advance.

bats_haven

If you think you have to get an answer to that question on the web
well my friend you are fu$%#%#%#%# !!!!!
There is a thing called the INTERNET, all of your answers and software
solutions will be found there, if you want to be a certified techie, and you
dont know this **** you are FiretrUCKED, Good luck

Bats

CNA, A+

"Registered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I want to be able to sit for the A+ test on Feb 4th, so I really Need
> Transcender A+ Premier Pro 3, or any
>
> A+ training materials ASAP,
>
> If you could possibly help me I'd really appreciate it, and so would
> my 2 year old daughter. I'm out of work
>
> right now and really need to get certified, so please help. Thanks in
> advance.

johnnygeargrinder2004@yahoo.com

I live in Atlanta you are lucky if just an A+ will get you any kind of
job. Experience, experience, experience is all I hear. Here they want a
jack of all trades. Common adds say A+,Net+, Java experience,
Visual-Basic.net experiece, one year help desk, one year on site,
sometimes bilingual. Go figure. All of this for 12 an hr.