Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Thank You Everybody!

Thank You Everybody!

spetes

To all of you on this group who have written in with advice, about
taking the test, or where to find practice exams...THANK YOU! A couple
of weeks ago I passed the Core exam with a 560. Today I passed the OS
exam with a 602.

Good luck to all of you who will be taking it soon. Just keep reading
this group, studying, and taking the practice exams. They really help.
spetes