Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: adding wireless to a wired network

Re: adding wireless to a wired network

Remo

NetGear WGT624 WAP

you can turn DHCP on and off with this router, it has 4 ports and runs at
108Mps wirless and wired with WEP and WPA encryption also with SPI and
NAT.

the default address for this router is 192.168.0.1. you can change this
easily to anything you want 192.168.1.*

www.netgear.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...