Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > certification ideas i.e. no local testing center

certification ideas i.e. no local testing center

chrisrange

Both, Prometric and, VUE, do not have a local(Duluth, Minnesota) location
for taking the certification exams. Does anyone have any ideas, where I
could take the exams?

Christopher

Bum

chrisrange <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:b6eCd.51675$(E-Mail Removed):

> Both, Prometric and, VUE, do not have a local(Duluth, Minnesota)
> location for taking the certification exams. Does anyone have any
> ideas, where I could take the exams?
>
> Christopher

I know it is a bit of a drive, considering the nice Minnesota winters,
but the following locations remotely close to you:

VUE

Northwest Technical College 218-755-4270
905 Grant Ave SE
Bemidji, Minnesota 56601

Central Lakes College 218-855-8044
501 West College Drive
Brainerd, Minnesota 56401

Hibbing Community College 218-263-2970
1515 E. 25th St.
Hibbing, Minnesota 55746

Prometric offers:
MESABI RANGE COMM & TECH COLL
EVELETH, MINNESOTA 55734
Phone: 218-744-7465 Site Code: MN19 1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE
P.O. BOX 648
1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE

So no there is not a center in Duluth but all of these are relatively
close.

Could also try for sites in Superior.

The recovering Minnesotan.

Bum

Tom MacIntyre

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:30:12 GMT, Bum <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>chrisrange <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:b6eCd.51675$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Both, Prometric and, VUE, do not have a local(Duluth, Minnesota)
>> location for taking the certification exams. Does anyone have any
>> ideas, where I could take the exams?
>>
>> Christopher
>>

>I know it is a bit of a drive, considering the nice Minnesota winters,
>but the following locations remotely close to you:
>

>VUE
>
>Northwest Technical College 218-755-4270
>905 Grant Ave SE
>Bemidji, Minnesota 56601
>

>Central Lakes College 218-855-8044
>501 West College Drive
>Brainerd, Minnesota 56401

Cool that a place with a name like that has an IT testing center.

>Hibbing Community College 218-263-2970
>1515 E. 25th St.
>Hibbing, Minnesota 55746
>

>Prometric offers:
>MESABI RANGE COMM & TECH COLL
>EVELETH, MINNESOTA 55734
>Phone: 218-744-7465 Site Code: MN19 1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE
>P.O. BOX 648
>1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE
>

>So no there is not a center in Duluth but all of these are relatively
>close.

As a Canadian who is fairly knowledgeable about US geography, it
strikes me that the only place-name from Minnesota in this post that I
have heard of is the one that doesn't have a testing center.
Interesting.

Tom

>Could also try for sites in Superior.
>
>The recovering Minnesotan.
>
>Bum

Ideas on how to compile a list of FAQs at a call center l0200100@yahoo.com Computer Information 1 03-25-2006 01:44 AM
Naming of core NASA center with the words "Mission Control Center" & mass use of religious anthem sounding word "Mission" in Context of Space Exploration & the Moon Landing Hoax moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 0 09-27-2005 08:28 PM
Testing Center Rant Pollux MCSD 0 08-04-2004 06:46 PM
Looking for a Testing-only Center in LA.. Kiko Microsoft Certification 7 10-03-2003 09:44 PM
Computers Freeze in Testing Center SWE MCSE 3 09-03-2003 08:54 PM

Advertisments