Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Differences between xp home and pro?

Re: Differences between xp home and pro?

«BONEHEAD>>

"smackedass" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fwgBd.8359$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Hello again,
>
> Can someone provide me with a link?
>
> Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year to all!
>
> smackedass

www.google.com

In order to promote more efficient search techniques for
simple questions I suggest using the above tool...

One answer: about 16megs of files...

--
<B0N3H3@D>

Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:38:57 GMT, "smackedass"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Haw! Yeah, I had that coming...actually, I was poking around in the MS
>site, but nagging hangover and screaming children apparently compromised my
>ability to find a very obvious and accessible solution.
>
>Happy New Year
>
>smackedass (Ken)

One of the main differences is the ability to remotely control your PC
with Pro, I think...something about the online, not registration
but...oh heck. My memory sucks, but try this...

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase...p_home_pro.asp

Tom

>>www.google.com
>>
>>In order to promote more efficient search techniques for
>>simple questions I suggest using the above tool...
>>
>>One answer: about 16megs of files...
>>

>>--
>><B0N3H3@D>
>>"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein

«BONEHEAD>>

"smackedass" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lVhBd.4601$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Haw! Yeah, I had that coming...actually, I was poking around in the MS
> site, but nagging hangover and screaming children apparently compromised

my
> ability to find a very obvious and accessible solution.
>
> Happy New Year
>
> smackedass (Ken)
>

> >www.google.com
> >
> >In order to promote more efficient search techniques for
> >simple questions I suggest using the above tool...
> >
> >One answer: about 16megs of files...

Truthfully Pro has advanced networking features and some
admin tools... I never really could understand why these were
left out of HOME... Monkeysoft at its best...

--
<B0N3H3@D>

returnoftheyeti@aol.com

XP home does not support joining a domain. It lacks indepth networking
features.

Remote system administration is not supported, unless a help call is
made.

Many administrative tools are left ou, such as tasklist.exe.