Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ Tests

A+ Tests

Nja X

This might seem dumb.... but when you schedule a "test" are you
scheduling for both hardware and os or just one... and do you take one
right after the other or do you have to wait a certain time in between?

Also... if you buy a test voucher, are you paying for one test or both?

Zimran Douglas

You choose whether or not to take both test at the same time (i.e. one after
the other) or wait a few months,weeks, days, hours between test
You can actually take one but not the other, however you are not certified
until you pass both.
When I took the tests I took the Operating Systems about 3 weeks before I
took the hardware portion.
Each test is sold sold individually, so you choose which one you want to pay
for at a particukar time.

"Nja X" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95BF61E2CD4DNjaXhotmailcom@130.81.64.196.. .
> This might seem dumb.... but when you schedule a "test" are you
> scheduling for both hardware and os or just one... and do you take one
> right after the other or do you have to wait a certain time in between?
>
> Also... if you buy a test voucher, are you paying for one test or both?

MEROGVINGIAN

either, you can take either one, separately, or both one after the other.

"Nja X" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95BF61E2CD4DNjaXhotmailcom@130.81.64.196.. .
> This might seem dumb.... but when you schedule a "test" are you
> scheduling for both hardware and os or just one... and do you take one
> right after the other or do you have to wait a certain time in between?
>
> Also... if you buy a test voucher, are you paying for one test or both?

Nja X

Thank You!

Another question.... if you fail a test, how many times can you take
it
again?

"Zimran Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> You choose whether or not to take both test at the same time (i.e.

one
> after the other) or wait a few months,weeks, days, hours between

test
> You can actually take one but not the other, however you are not
> certified until you pass both.
> When I took the tests I took the Operating Systems about 3 weeks
> before I took the hardware portion.
> Each test is sold sold individually, so you choose which one you

want
> to pay for at a particukar time.
>
> "Nja X" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95BF61E2CD4DNjaXhotmailcom@130.81.64.196.. .
>> This might seem dumb.... but when you schedule a "test" are you
>> scheduling for both hardware and os or just one... and do you

take
>> one right after the other or do you have to wait a certain time in
>> between?
>>
>> Also... if you buy a test voucher, are you paying for one test or
>> both?

Zimran Douglas

Here is the URL to comptia retake policy.
It says that you can retake the test anytime after the first try, even
immediately after (you have to pay for each retake)
If you fail it twice you have to wait at least 30 days before you can retake
it again
http://www.comptia.org/certification...ke_policy.aspx

news:Xns95C0350453C8NjaXhotmailcom@130.81.64.196.. .