Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Need Outlook .pst Export Help!

Re: Need Outlook .pst Export Help!

ted

Is .pst a registered file type? Windows normally only includes registered
file types when searching for files and folders.

See this site for a registry tweak to fix that

news9vsd.5562$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...