Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > scoring system

scoring system

Remo

Does anyone know how the scoreing system work's. I know it's scored from
100 to 900 with and 505 and 515 pass rate depending on which exam. Every
mock test i ever took expects you to get 80% pass rate. Being that there
are several dead questions ( not scored ) in the exams what % rate is 505 or
515 to 900. ie is 505 80% and 900 is 100% ?

One more Question how long was it for some of you guys to get your cert
through the post to europe and what do you get? Just an A4 sheet of paper
saying passed ?

leno bob

relax bro just pass the sucker and itll be behind you...

"Remo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M8ktd.2411$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how the scoreing system work's. I know it's scored from
> 100 to 900 with and 505 and 515 pass rate depending on which exam. Every
> mock test i ever took expects you to get 80% pass rate. Being that there
> are several dead questions ( not scored ) in the exams what % rate is 505

or
> 515 to 900. ie is 505 80% and 900 is 100% ?
>
> One more Question how long was it for some of you guys to get your cert
> through the post to europe and what do you get? Just an A4 sheet of paper
> saying passed ?

Remo

Passed it already Nov 19th

Remo A+

"leno bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> relax bro just pass the sucker and itll be behind you...
>
> "Remo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:M8ktd.2411$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone know how the scoreing system work's. I know it's scored from
>> 100 to 900 with and 505 and 515 pass rate depending on which exam. Every
>> mock test i ever took expects you to get 80% pass rate. Being that there
>> are several dead questions ( not scored ) in the exams what % rate is 505

> or
>> 515 to 900. ie is 505 80% and 900 is 100% ?
>>
>> One more Question how long was it for some of you guys to get your cert
>> through the post to europe and what do you get? Just an A4 sheet of paper
>> saying passed ?

leno bob

i do think that teh passing is 66% so a do think a 515 is at about that ( i
barely passed with a 531 ) basically you need to get 2/3 right ...
"Remo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5MkAd.7854$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed it already Nov 19th
>
> Remo A+
>

> "leno bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > relax bro just pass the sucker and itll be behind you...
> >
> > "Remo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:M8ktd.2411$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Does anyone know how the scoreing system work's. I know it's scored

from
> >> 100 to 900 with and 505 and 515 pass rate depending on which exam.

Every
> >> mock test i ever took expects you to get 80% pass rate. Being that

there
> >> are several dead questions ( not scored ) in the exams what % rate is

505
> > or
> >> 515 to 900. ie is 505 80% and 900 is 100% ?
> >>
> >> One more Question how long was it for some of you guys to get your cert
> >> through the post to europe and what do you get? Just an A4 sheet of

paper
> >> saying passed ?

leno bob

i recieved my cert within 2 weeks and you get a framable cert that looks
professionall and you rec a card so youll be a "card carrying " and
certified