Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ 2003 Test Questions Link

A+ 2003 Test Questions Link

Jonathan L

Here is a good link for A+ 2003 actual test questions. This is a
handout that my school gives. You can download them or view them as a
web page. There are also other certification questions there.
http://www.eastcentraltech.edu/cisonline/

Michael

Thanks, man!

"Jonathan L" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Here is a good link for A+ 2003 actual test questions. This is a
> handout that my school gives. You can download them or view them as a
> web page. There are also other certification questions there.
> http://www.eastcentraltech.edu/cisonline/

glen

ditto... thanx I was looking for some OS questions!
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks, man!
>

> "Jonathan L" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Here is a good link for A+ 2003 actual test questions. This is a
>> handout that my school gives. You can download them or view them as a
>> web page. There are also other certification questions there.
>> http://www.eastcentraltech.edu/cisonline/

«bonehead;\)

"glen" <mackckck@(noSPAM)shaw.ca> wrote in message
> ditto... thanx I was looking for some OS questions!
> "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanks, man!
> >

> > "Jonathan L" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> >> Here is a good link for A+ 2003 actual test questions. This is a
> >> handout that my school gives. You can download them or view them as a
> >> web page. There are also other certification questions there.
> >> http://www.eastcentraltech.edu/cisonline/

Very nice....

--
<B0N3H3@D>