Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ Test Questions

A+ Test Questions

Jonathan L

hello everyone,

I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
programs. Do you think I am ready?

Jonathan L

Rightard Whitey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<T9ypd.71358$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> Jonathan L wrote:
> > hello everyone,
> >
> > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
> > with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
> > of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
> > 96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
> > programs. Do you think I am ready?
> >

> Yes! If you have an A+ book that you have read and understand.

Crossing my fingers and tows. I am taking the OS part in about a week....Jonathan

Tom MacIntyre

On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(Jonathan L) wrote:

>hello everyone,
>
> I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
>with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
>of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
>96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
>programs. Do you think I am ready?

How did you do on your first attempt?

Tom

Jonathan L

Tom MacIntyre <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800, (E-Mail Removed)
> (Jonathan L) wrote:
>
> >hello everyone,
> >
> > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
> >with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
> >of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
> >96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
> >programs. Do you think I am ready?

> How did you do on your first attempt?
>
> Tom

I haven't taken the real certification test. I am waiting for my
voucher to come in the mail. Our school bookstore sales vouchers for
65$ for each part of the exam. My voucher should be here any day now.
I will scedule the test and see what happens. I also have copies of
the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
these as well.........Jonathan

Jonathan L

Tom MacIntyre <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800, (E-Mail Removed)
> (Jonathan L) wrote:
>
> >hello everyone,
> >
> > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
> >with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
> >of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
> >96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
> >programs. Do you think I am ready?

> How did you do on your first attempt?
>
> Tom

I haven't taken the real certification test. I am waiting for my
voucher to come in the mail. Our school bookstore sales vouchers for
65$ for each part of the exam. My voucher should be here any day now.
I will scedule the test and see what happens. I also have copies of
the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
these as well.........Jonathan

Patrick Michael

"Jonathan L" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> I also have copies of
> the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
> these as well.........Jonathan

I think CompTIA might be interested to hear that...

Jonathan L

Tom MacIntyre <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800, (E-Mail Removed)
> (Jonathan L) wrote:
>
> >hello everyone,
> >
> > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
> >with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
> >of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
> >96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
> >programs. Do you think I am ready?

> How did you do on your first attempt?
>
> Tom

I haven't taken the real certification test. I am waiting for my
voucher to come in the mail. Our school bookstore sales vouchers for
65$ for each part of the exam. My voucher should be here any day now.
I will scedule the test and see what happens. I also have copies of
the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
these as well.........Jonathan

Tom MacIntyre

On 27 Nov 2004 11:33:20 -0800, (E-Mail Removed)
(Jonathan L) wrote:

>Tom MacIntyre <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>> On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800, (E-Mail Removed)
>> (Jonathan L) wrote:
>>
>> >hello everyone,
>> >
>> > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
>> >with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
>> >of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
>> >96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
>> >programs. Do you think I am ready?

>> How did you do on your first attempt?
>>
>> Tom

>I haven't taken the real certification test. I am waiting for my
>voucher to come in the mail. Our school bookstore sales vouchers for
>65$ for each part of the exam. My voucher should be here any day now.
>I will scedule the test and see what happens. I also have copies of
>the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
>these as well.........Jonathan

What I meant was how did you do on your first try with each practice
test?

Tom

Jonathan L

I got consistently score a 92 to a 96 on each of the tests. The
software I use is supposed to be the actual test questions for the
2003 test. .....Jonathan

johnnygeargrinder2004@yahoo.com

Interested in hearing what. That my voucher fees are subsidized by the
school? I do pay a good sized tuition. I think I will let them know
that my school makes it easy for me to afford an exam.