Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > It even gets better...

It even gets better...

Marty

The Image web control works with the relative path
supplied, but the HTML image control with the same path
doesn't. I seem to be spending more time trying to
figure out ASP.Net's shortcomings and unique flaws than I
do actually earning my salary.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Marty,

Can you give me instructions for reproducing your problem? I see no issues
with providing a relative path to the Image server control nor for the
Image HTML control.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
Developer Support
ASP.NET

--------------------
>From: "Marty" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>Sender: "Marty" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>Subject: It even gets better...
>Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:30:30 -0800
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
>
>The Image web control works with the relative path
>supplied, but the HTML image control with the same path
>doesn't. I seem to be spending more time trying to
>figure out ASP.Net's shortcomings and unique flaws than I
>do actually earning my salary.

Brian W

To answer this problem, see my answer to your previous post.

<snip>
>I seem to be spending more time trying to
> figure out ASP.Net's shortcomings and unique flaws than I
> do actually earning my salary.

</snip>

Isn't this true with any new language/technology?

Brian W