Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Problem replacing drive

Re: Problem replacing drive

Tony

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:58:46 -0400, "SBFan2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does this not have something to do with the fact that XP will not remain
>active if it recognizes a change in hardware?

Nah. I have ghosted many drives (with 100% success rate) from XP machines to larger hard drives.
Never a problem. Now, changing a motherboard has been another story many times.

Tony