Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > REQ: Looking 4 Mike Meyers A + Certification Passport 2nd edition

REQ: Looking 4 Mike Meyers A + Certification Passport 2nd edition

Ryan

I'm looking to take the A + exam and I've heard great things about the Mike
Meyers A + certification Passport 2nd edition book. I was wondering does
anybody out there have a copy of the books CD that has the ebook of the hard
copy on it. I would just settle for the ebook of it. could any body help me
out.

Ryan
MCP

Cindy Clayton

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:29:40 GMT, "Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm looking to take the A + exam and I've heard great things about the Mike
>Meyers A + certification Passport 2nd edition book. I was wondering does
>anybody out there have a copy of the books CD that has the ebook of the hard
>copy on it. I would just settle for the ebook of it. could any body help me
>out.
>
>Ryan
>MCP

Ryan,

FWIW, there's no e-book on the CD that comes with the A+ Passport
book. The CD contains practice exams only.

I do highly recommend the book (again, I'm biased, as I worked on it),
but you'll need to get your hands on a paper copy.

Best of luck on your exams,

Cindy Clayton
Total Seminars, LLC
www.totalsem.com

DigitalSierra

Some libraries have an internet subscription to www.books24x7.com
If yours does you can read the ebook through your library.

(www.books24x7.com has Mike Meyers a+ cert. passport 2nd ed., Mike
Meyers a+ cert. lab manual student ed. and alot more...)

If your library doesn't, ask them to subscribe. I'm in Vancouver and
my studying has been seriously aided by my library's collection of
ebook's from www.books24x7.com

DigitalSierra