Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Pass mark as %

Re: Pass mark as %

jjw

no, nobody knows...and I am being serious.

jjw

"Giganews" <kenny@GETTHE****AWAYthefalconerfamily.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The comptia web site states the pass mark as core - 515 & os - 505. Does
> anybody know what that is as a %age?
>
> Fec

BA

You might be able to guesstimate, however the fact that Comptia adds X
number of non-scored questions makes it impossible to know exactly how many
"real" questions are on the actual exam.

All we know is that there are 80 questions with a high score of 900. But the
number of non-scored questions are unknown.

To Mark Fitzpatrick, Juan Libre, Mark Rae, Steve Orr, Cowboy and other MVPs Cirene ASP .Net 5 05-17-2008 07:17 PM
Pass mark for 70-015? techie MCSD 4 06-19-2004 08:16 PM
Is the pass mark still 700 MCSD 2 02-17-2004 04:01 PM
Pass mark anonymous@hotmail.com MCSD 0 11-30-2003 07:52 AM

Advertisments