Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Addendum to A+ All-In-One Book

Re: Addendum to A+ All-In-One Book

dchris

Not sure if this is going to be a duplicate post....Had problems with
my computer posting last time.....

I would like to be able to go to the library and pick up the book,
however, they only have the fourth edition. Probably would be better
that the third I have now.

Dchris