Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > increase response buffer size

increase response buffer size

Cam Acosta

How I can increase the response buffer size in Internet Information Server 6
(windows 2003)?

Thanks,

Camilo Acosta

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

via metabase is one choice:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...eringlimit.asp

--
Teemu Keiski

"Cam Acosta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How I can increase the response buffer size in Internet Information Server

6
> (windows 2003)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Camilo Acosta