Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Wireless LAN without a router

Wireless LAN without a router

Me

Hi,

I have a laptop computer with an embedded wireless card and a desktop
computer. The desktop is connected to the internet and has a printer. I want
to network the two computers wirelessly so I can access the internet and use
the printer from the laptop. My question is: can I do that by plugging in a
wireless adapter to the desktop computer or I have to wire connect the
desktop computer to a wireless router?

Thanks

Me

Thanks

news:5BO3d.6107$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...