Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Network layous illustration

Network layous illustration

Rod Long

Can anybody direct me to a site that illustrates the physical layout of a
small network? (routers, switches, hubs, etc.) Nothing elaborate, just a
simple illustration.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MF

www.google.com