Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Laptop Training Solutions San Diego

Laptop Training Solutions San Diego

3133t3

Looks like the Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has closed its
doors. There is a sign on the door that says that they are closed for
a week, however, I noticed that all the employees have been laid off
and all the valuables taken from the building.

3133t3

Paul G

Why should they give a ****?

LTS is one of those schools which has made thousands of dollars from eager
students hoping to find a better job and life from being trained and getting
computer certifications, such as the A+, MCSE, CCNA etc.

So someone who has enrolled in the school and possibly lost their dough will
give a ****.

Someone who is concerned about the cheapening of these certifications will
give a ****.

Someone who is concerned about the job market being flooded with
inexperienced people will give a ****.

There are probably plenty of other reasons too. But you can please yourself.

Check out http://www.sandiegocomputertrainingschools.com/ for more info on
this school and the industry in general.

"ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "3133t3" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Looks like the Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has closed its
>> doors. There is a sign on the door that says that they are closed for
>> a week, however, I noticed that all the employees have been laid off
>> and all the valuables taken from the building.
>>
>> 3133t3

> Explain exactly why people in this newsgroup should give a ****.

Sara Pinkski

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> Looks like the Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has closed its
> doors. There is a sign on the door that says that they are closed for
> a week, however, I noticed that all the employees have been laid off
> and all the valuables taken from the building.
>
> 3133t3

Bad News allways comes in Installments