Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Y'all technically inclined

Y'all technically inclined

MF

Check it out:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+and+science

Brian M.

Good stuff, try this one:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+flip+flopper

"MF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+and+science

radical

And what does this have to do with this NG?
"Brian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good stuff, try this one:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+flip+flopper
>

> "MF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+and+science

Solomon Kozanski

good stuff, try this one:
http://www.google.com/search?q=is+ke...+war+criminal?

or perhaps this one:
http://www.google.com/search?q=i+vot...n+dollar+tax+h
ike+before+i+voted+against+it

or perhaps:
http://www.google.com/search?q=kerry...+and+spend+com
mie+of+the+downtrodden+losers+party

or better yet:
http://www.google.com/search?q=give+it+to+me+HAAAAAAARD+i'm+osama's+be
eotch
--
Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

Brian M.

I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

"Solomon Kozanski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> good stuff, try this one:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=is+ke...+war+criminal?
>
> or perhaps this one:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=i+vot...n+dollar+tax+h
> ike+before+i+voted+against+it
>
> or perhaps:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=kerry...+and+spend+com
> mie+of+the+downtrodden+losers+party
>
> or better yet:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=give+it+to+me+HAAAAAAARD+i'm+osama's+be
> eotch
> --
> Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

radical

"Brian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

You need to stop palming it,its making you crazy ,by the way wrong newsgroup
and you are the one who did start this trolling action.

Brian M.

How is it the wrong newsgroup? Thanks to George W. Bush, Imran Javed and his
braindumping bangalore buddies are siphoning IT jobs out of the American
economy daily.

"radical" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Brian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

> You need to stop palming it,its making you crazy ,by the way wrong
> newsgroup and you are the one who did start this trolling action.

Solomon Kozanski

"Brian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.
>
> http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

i love how two-faced commiecrats can, on the one hand, claim to
represent the views and desires of jewish people, while on the other
hand trivializing the holocaust by tossing around accusations of nazi
affiliation to anyone that doesn't agree with their twisted views.

but then, /democrats/ are the ones who are against bringing genocidal
dictators to justice, not republicans.

schmendrick nazi sympathizer! feh! feh!
--
Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

radical

I guess I will have to spell it out for your being you are uneducated,but if
you look at the name of this news group it is a certification news group for
people that want to be productive with their lives. And not some hate
mongering left winger,that has no clue about economics. I guess you are just
waiting for the job to knock at your front door while you are home smoking
pot.
"Brian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> How is it the wrong newsgroup? Thanks to George W. Bush, Imran Javed and
> his braindumping bangalore buddies are siphoning IT jobs out of the
> American economy daily.
>

> "radical" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Brian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

>> You need to stop palming it,its making you crazy ,by the way wrong
>> newsgroup and you are the one who did start this trolling action.

radical

"Solomon Kozanski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Brian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.
>>
>> http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

> i love how two-faced commiecrats can, on the one hand, claim to
> represent the views and desires of jewish people, while on the other
> hand trivializing the holocaust by tossing around accusations of nazi
> affiliation to anyone that doesn't agree with their twisted views.
>
> but then, /democrats/ are the ones who are against bringing genocidal
> dictators to justice, not republicans.
>
> schmendrick nazi sympathizer! feh! feh!
> --
> Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

You forgot to add that they want to elect War criminal Kerry who admitted to
committing genocide while in Nam.