Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: recommend a good interactive cdrom/online training course?

Re: recommend a good interactive cdrom/online training course?

Brian M.

You're in a heap of trouble. Meyers' book was the most entertaining cert
book I have read yet. It's all downhill from here. Right now I'm sifting
through a sybex book for an MCP exam and long for the off star wars or
half-life reference.

Brian M.

news:L5KZc.1620$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...