Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > How much should I expect?

How much should I expect?

Mukhtar

Hello guys,
My question is how much should i expect my salary to be
appropriate.
My qualification is
1)BS in computer Science
2)A.S in Computer Science
3)A.S in Computer Information Systems
4)Certificate in Computer Hardware
5)Certificate in Computer Applications
6)A+ certified

I have one-year experience working in computer lab as a lab Tech.
How should i go about looking for a job? Should I go to temp agencies
like Robert Half??

Does anyone know any recruiter in CT, NJ or NY area who could help me
out?
Is there any other approach I should follow to look for jobs?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

nubby

I'd say mid to low 30s . Companies mainly look for experience.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...