Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > CompTIA Project+ Certification

CompTIA Project+ Certification

Dilash

Hi,

I am planning to take CompTIA's Project+ Certification. I am wondering if
anyone here has done it and could shed some light in terms of difficulty and
resources for this certification.

Does this certification has any reputation in the Industry?

Thanks,

Dilash.