Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > can you delete the history folder

can you delete the history folder

Anthony

can you delete the history folder or disable it in any way on xp i know
about clearing it and setting it to 0 day's but i want to disable it to hide
previous folders from other people

thanks

Anth

Jamco

just don't look at porn and you won't have anything to hide.

Seriously though, i'm not sure, its a good question

"Anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cgdinm$khl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can you delete the history folder or disable it in any way on xp i know
> about clearing it and setting it to 0 day's but i want to disable it to
> hide
> previous folders from other people
>
> thanks
>
> Anth

Brian M.

Check out tweakui. Lotsa cool stuff in it and has an option to clear the
history when you log off.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

Brian M.