Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Braindumps are not cheating!

Braindumps are not cheating!

howardwtaft@aol.com

You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!

Tamar Solutions

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
> but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!

You go ahead - less competition for the ones who LEARN the required
knowledge...

Sierraman

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
> but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!

Braindumps can be a useful training aid, but marginal at best. While some
have used them as a short cut to become successful, at some point along the
way, you will have to fill in the gaps. Others who seem to do quite well in
school, and have learned the material fairly well, sometimes still have
trouble passing exams for various reasons, and used the dumps to pass the
tests. The bottom line is when you get a job, you will need to (put out) to
a reasonble degree until you gain experience. I wouldn't put too much faith
in these dumps, but rather look at your courses and your books, classes, as
huge braindumps. You will be much better off.

Tom MacIntyre

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:24:17 GMT, Michael <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
>> but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!
>>

>Um, legally it's against most the policy of most vendors. Ethically
>it's reprehensible.
>
>It's also pointless, like trying to memorize a ham radio question pool.
> Much easier just to learn the stupid material.
>
>michael

I once talked with a security guard who complained to me that she
wanted to get her ham licence in order to use the ham radio in some of
her job settings, but she had failed the exam. She thought that there
were certain things (mainly the electronics, math, the understanding
of the underlying principles) that she shouldn't have to be tested on,
since she had no desire to make full use of the equipment. She may
have had a small point, but...until the powers that be would agree to
implement a dumbed-down version of the licence for specialty usage,
she was SOL. C'est la vie, je pense?

Tom

Bill Gates

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:24:17 GMT, Michael <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It's also pointless, like trying to memorize a ham radio question pool.
> Much easier just to learn the stupid material.

Gee wonder how you would do something like that?

Maybe LOOK AT SOME QUESTIONS??

JJW

"Sierraman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
> > but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!

> Braindumps can be a useful training aid, but marginal at best. While some
> have used them as a short cut to become successful, at some point along

the
> way, you will have to fill in the gaps. Others who seem to do quite well

in
> school, and have learned the material fairly well, sometimes still have
> trouble passing exams for various reasons, and used the dumps to pass the
> tests. The bottom line is when you get a job, you will need to (put out)

> a reasonble degree until you gain experience. I wouldn't put too much

faith
> in these dumps, but rather look at your courses and your books, classes,

as
> huge braindumps. You will be much better off.

I agree, braindumps are useful training aids. I do not use brainduimps to
learn tho. What I do is first, I read through a course or a book, and then
try to get as much handons experience with the material as I can. The
things that I don't understand I ask people about or google. Once I feel I
have sufficiently learned the material, I go to a braindump site and look at
the questions, and see if I know the stuff. Any question I don't know the
answer to, I look up. for instance, if I was studying about A+, and got a
question about SCSI, and I didn't know the answer, I would look up
information about SCSI devices, until I knew and UNDERSTOOD the answer.
Once I know the answer to every or almost every question on the braindump,
it is time to take the test. Basically, I use braindumps to tell me what
areas I need to study.

JJW

Bill

I checked out a braindump prior to taking the A+. I found it so riddled
with errors that anything I didn't already know had to be treated as
suspect. Just because the dumper remembered several questions does not
mean he got them right! Anyone who memorizes a braindump without
verifying each answer is wasting time.

There is no substitute for knowing the material.

Michael wrote:
> Bill Gates wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:24:17 GMT, Michael <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>> It's also pointless, like trying to memorize a ham radio question
>>> pool. Much easier just to learn the stupid material.

>> Gee wonder how you would do something like that?
>>
>> Maybe LOOK AT SOME QUESTIONS??
>>

> The questions are intuitively obvious from the material.
>
> michael

LadyTech

> You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
> but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!

Oh they are legal? That is not the impression I got when I read
CompTIA's agreement.

TechGeekPro

On Aug 24, 2004 "LadyTech" blathered:

>> You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
>> but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!
>>

> Oh they are legal? That is not the impression I got when I read
> CompTIA's agreement.

*golf clap*

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Tom MacIntyre

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:54:45 GMT, Michael <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>LadyTech wrote:
>
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>On Aug 24, 2004 "LadyTech" blathered:

>> talking

>I heard future Comptia tests will use a brainwipe ala "Paycheck."
>
>michael

I think someone already used one on me, only it was a little bit more
all-encompassing one.

Tom

Cool test braindumps! MCSD 5 02-20-2004 04:42 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments