Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Comptia car sign

Comptia car sign

Tamar Solutions

Hi - I wish to add a Comptia logo to the side of my works car. I am
currently A+ certified but am taking my Network+ @ the end of 2004. Can
anyone tell me if anywhere sells such stick on labels/signs for car panels
please? - I was hoping not to use the A+ part of the supplied logo and
simply use the logo as 'Comptia Certified' - Can I do this? - The terms and
conditions do not specifically state that i cannot - but does anyone know
the ins and outs? - Are there any websites to buy such stickers from or do I
have my own created?

Thanks
James Jenkins

graham

Tamar Solutions wrote:
> Hi - I wish to add a Comptia logo to the side of my works car. I am
> currently A+ certified but am taking my Network+ @ the end of 2004. Can
> anyone tell me if anywhere sells such stick on labels/signs for car panels
> please? - I was hoping not to use the A+ part of the supplied logo and
> simply use the logo as 'Comptia Certified' - Can I do this? - The terms and
> conditions do not specifically state that i cannot - but does anyone know
> the ins and outs? - Are there any websites to buy such stickers from or do I
> have my own created?
>
> Thanks
> James Jenkins

Good idea that.. I could do with one as well!! I mean, here in the UK,
companies have logo's on the company van's to state that they won this
award, that award etc. so why can't we?
Graham A+

CompTIA reneges on agreement with CompTIA cert holders walterbyrd A+ Certification 0 01-23-2010 08:24 PM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed Digital Photography 3 10-31-2007 10:50 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments