Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > How many questions do they choose the 90 from?

How many questions do they choose the 90 from?

chobb

Assuming it is 90 questions in OS + Hardware, how many questions are
there for them to pick from? Are they randomly generated for each exam
sitting?

bobG

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (chobb) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> Assuming it is 90 questions in OS + Hardware, how many questions are
> there for them to pick from? Are they randomly generated for each exam
> sitting?

There are 80 questions, you have 90 minutes to complete. You may
review all questions, and change answers if you like, although I
wouldn't. My second guessing myself rarely turns out better than my
first selection in any exam siuation.

The questions are randomly generated for each exam sitting, from a
pool of thousands, although I don't know the exact number. While
practice tests are great tools, you really need to know the material,
otherwise you're just memorizing the answers to those particular
questions.