Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: pearson vue vs. prometric?

Re: pearson vue vs. prometric?

JD

Prometric has more testing centres. At least it does here in Canada. It
contains all the testing centres that Vue has. People before said Vue had
newer computers but like the previous sentence I don't think that's the case
anymore.

news:410d1dae$(E-Mail Removed)...