Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?

Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?

TechGeekPro

On Aug 19, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> I'm staying out of this because I think ImhoTech is a cool handle.

Too bad the "person" behind it isn't.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

FrisbeeŽ

Michael wrote:
> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>
>> TechGeekPro wrote:
>>
>>> On Aug 19, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

>>> Shhh! I'm trying to watch the movie. Usher!!!

>> I'm staying out of this because I think ImhoTech is a cool handle.
>>

> It's definitely an oxymoron. Everyone knows all computer techs are
> arrogant.

I'm not sure how you are getting that. I could be wrong, but I believe his
handle is a play on the word Imhotep.

--
Fris "Maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

JaR

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

>>>I'm staying out of this because I think ImhoTech is a cool handle.
>>>

>>It's definitely an oxymoron. Everyone knows all computer techs are
>>arrogant.

> I'm not sure how you are getting that. I could be wrong, but I believe his
> handle is a play on the word Imhotep.

That's what I thought, too. But now that it's mentioned, I guess it
could go either way, or both, but only if you never read any of his
posts. After reading his posts, it would have to be ImnshoTech

JaR

TechGeekPro

On Aug 19, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> I'm not sure how you are getting that. I could be wrong, but I believe his
> handle is a play on the word Imhotep.

I always figured it stood for:
"In My Humble Opinion Technician".
In which case, it certainly wouldn't fit him.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

LadyTech

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:
>

>>I'm staying out of this because I think ImhoTech is a cool handle.

> Too bad the "person" behind it isn't.

C'mon now, is that any way to be towards him? I like the guy and the
arrogance is hilarious!

JaR

In alt.certification.mcse, LadyTech climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> TechGeekPro wrote:
>> On Aug 19, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:
>>

>>>I'm staying out of this because I think ImhoTech is a cool handle.

>> Too bad the "person" behind it isn't.
>>

> C'mon now, is that any way to be towards him? I like the guy and the
> arrogance is hilarious!

I suspect a bias here.

JaR
Suspicious Thug

LadyTech

JaR wrote:
> In alt.certification.mcse, LadyTech climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>

>>TechGeekPro wrote:
>>
>>>On Aug 19, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

>>>Too bad the "person" behind it isn't.
>>>

>>C'mon now, is that any way to be towards him? I like the guy and the
>>arrogance is hilarious!
>>

> I suspect a bias here.
>
> JaR
> Suspicious Thug

I'm not the prejudice type... if thats what you meant.

JaR

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:24:47 -0400, LadyTech extemporised:

>> I suspect a bias here.
>>
>> JaR
>> Suspicious Thug

> I'm not the prejudice type... if thats what you meant.

Uh, no. Try as I might, I can't seem to follow the logic of that reply,
either.

JaR
Confused Thug

LadyTech

JaR wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:24:47 -0400, LadyTech extemporised:
>

>>>I suspect a bias here.
>>>
>>>JaR
>>>Suspicious Thug

>>I'm not the prejudice type... if thats what you meant.

> Uh, no. Try as I might, I can't seem to follow the logic of that reply,
> either.
>
> JaR
> Confused Thug

I hope you know that I was only kidding.... I was trying to confuse
you in the first place! LMAO!!

JaR

In alt.certification.mcse, LadyTech climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> JaR wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:24:47 -0400, LadyTech extemporised:

>>>I'm not the prejudice type... if thats what you meant.

>> Uh, no. Try as I might, I can't seem to follow the logic of that
>> reply, either.
>>
>> JaR
>> Confused Thug

> I hope you know that I was only kidding.... I was trying to confuse
> you in the first place! LMAO!!

My bad. I forgot to take my meds. Much better now.

JaR