Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?

Anyone know of good braindump sites with access to all exams?

JD

Now that real-exams.net and other sites that source from them no longer
work, does anyone know of other good paid braindump sites with at least one
year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones like Actualtests
don't update very often so hopefully something along the lines of real-exams
with their frequent updates is what I'm looking for.

catwalker63

"JD" <jos*RemoveThis*(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
newsVWSc.1668342$(E-Mail Removed) et.cable.rogers.com:

> Now that real-exams.net and other sites that source from them no
> longer work, does anyone know of other good paid braindump sites with
> at least one year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones
> like Actualtests don't update very often so hopefully something along
> the lines of real-exams with their frequent updates is what I'm
> looking for.

A S S F U C K E R ! ! !

--
Kelley
aka Catwalker

"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

JD

No trolls need to respond, thanks.

news:Xns9543DEBA23229catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "JD" <jos*RemoveThis*(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> newsVWSc.1668342$(E-Mail Removed) et.cable.rogers.com:
>
> > Now that real-exams.net and other sites that source from them no
> > longer work, does anyone know of other good paid braindump sites with
> > at least one year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones
> > like Actualtests don't update very often so hopefully something along
> > the lines of real-exams with their frequent updates is what I'm
> > looking for.
> >

> A S S F U C K E R ! ! !
>
> --
> Kelley
> aka Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP
>
> "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

catwalker63

"JD" <jos*RemoveThis*(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
newsQ_Sc.389461$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com:

> No trolls need to respond, thanks.

Clearly someone is confused about the definition of troll. Go pi$$ up a
rope you slimy little a s s f u c k e r !!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP

"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Patrick Michael

"JD" <jos*RemoveThis*(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsQ_Sc.389461$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com...
> No trolls need to respond, thanks.

LMAO, that's classic

Mike T.

"JD" <jos*RemoveThis*(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
newsVWSc.1668342$(E-Mail Removed) et.cable.rogers.com...
> Now that real-exams.net and other sites that source from them no longer
> work, does anyone know of other good paid braindump sites with at least

one
> year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones like Actualtests
> don't update very often so hopefully something along the lines of

real-exams
> with their frequent updates is what I'm looking for.

"Good" and "br@indump" do not belong in the same sentence.*

Go away, ass****er.

Mike T.

*Exception to the rule: "It will be a good day when all the br@indump sites
are shut down."

Jamco

You may be gay, but please don't share it with the group
this group is for A+ related posts
if your looking for "ass****ers" please try alt.personals.bondage.gay
Thank you and good luck

news:Xns9544FB9D972Fcatwalker63athotmail@216.196.9 7.136...
> "JD" <jos*RemoveThis*(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> newsQ_Sc.389461$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com:
>
>> No trolls need to respond, thanks.
>>

> Clearly someone is confused about the definition of troll. Go pi$$ up a
> rope you slimy little a s s f u c k e r !!!
>

> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP
>
> "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

JaR

Jamco wrote:

> You may be gay, but please don't share it with the group
> this group is for A+ related posts
> if your looking for "ass****ers" please try alt.personals.bondage.gay
> Thank you and good luck

And you think trolling for cheatsheets is an acceptible post? Perhaps
you think that cheating to attain certification is just fine? What is
the point of certification, again?

Oh, and check the headers, It's not just A+

JaR

Jamco

sorry, a+ and mcse then.
his post was at least on topic, it may have been unethical, but it was on
topic. the reply was about "assfukers" which was not on topic for this
group
Most certifications are usesless anways. You cram for a couple weeks, pass
the test, and a month later you forget evertyhing you crammed, what
difference does it make if you forget it in a month or if you never really
knew it?
Of course there are acceptions to this rule

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jamco wrote:
>
>> You may be gay, but please don't share it with the group
>> this group is for A+ related posts
>> if your looking for "ass****ers" please try alt.personals.bondage.gay
>> Thank you and good luck
>>

> And you think trolling for cheatsheets is an acceptible post? Perhaps you
> think that cheating to attain certification is just fine? What is the
> point of certification, again?
>
> Oh, and check the headers, It's not just A+
>
> JaR

TechGeekPro

On Aug 13, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

> Jamco wrote:
>
>> You may be gay, but please don't share it with the group
>> this group is for A+ related posts
>> if your looking for "ass****ers" please try alt.personals.bondage.gay
>> Thank you and good luck
>>

> And you think trolling for cheatsheets is an acceptible post? Perhaps
> you think that cheating to attain certification is just fine? What is
> the point of certification, again?
>
> Oh, and check the headers, It's not just A+
>
> JaR

You tell 'em jaR!

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+