Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Scoring on the A+

Scoring on the A+

Wayne

I passed the OS test today with a 598 to finish up my A+
certification. I'm glad to be done, but I was kind of surprised by my
score. I thought I did a whole lot better than my score indicated. So
I'm wondering.. are all the questions equally weighted or do they get
weighted differently based on the track of questions you do?

Now its time to start studying for the Network+ exam and hopefully
I'll get a job soon. I already have experience as a tech but I wasn't
getting any interviews without the certification.

-Wayne, A+

David Hough

Congrats wayne! A job well done. Don't swett the score or the grades.
A pass is a pass. Now go out and get that job.

Jamco

what job?
Wheres a job?

"David Hough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Congrats wayne! A job well done. Don't swett the score or the grades.
> A pass is a pass. Now go out and get that job.

Fred Mathering

I thought I did better in my core too, no knows the answer as to how the
questions are weighted, only the nose knows....

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I passed the OS test today with a 598 to finish up my A+
> certification. I'm glad to be done, but I was kind of surprised by my
> score. I thought I did a whole lot better than my score indicated. So
> I'm wondering.. are all the questions equally weighted or do they get
> weighted differently based on the track of questions you do?
>
> Now its time to start studying for the Network+ exam and hopefully
> I'll get a job soon. I already have experience as a tech but I wasn't
> getting any interviews without the certification.
>
> -Wayne, A+

What is the Scoring System?? Nilesh MCSD 9 02-03-2005 05:14 PM
Scoring system Sir Kal MCSD 1 10-12-2004 07:56 PM
scoring Sarah Lacklin MCSD 8 01-28-2004 10:49 AM
Microsoft Changes Exam Scoring Dave Girvitz MCSD 2 08-22-2003 03:38 PM
Scoring question for 70-300 Mike Maddux MCSD 1 07-13-2003 04:08 PM

Advertisments