Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: pearson vue vs. prometric?

Re: pearson vue vs. prometric?

John Dearing

Rohan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed on getcertify4less.com that the pearson vue vouchers bundle is
> cheaper than prometric. Is there a reason for this, or should i just get
> the pearson vue vouchers? plus, it says the vouchers expire on july 31st
> (yesterday), are theyh releasing new ones or is prometric my only choice?

That was a special promotion by Vue to build market share.

There is no real difference between Vue or Prometric. Both have testing
centers and both offer the exam in the same way.

The only real difference is if the Vue center is closer or the Prometric
center is closer/more convenient. The exams and their content don't change.

John
--
John Dearing - A+, Network+
To reply: just drop "YOURPANTS" in my address