Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > lcd problem

lcd problem

Dennis

My nephew's LCD panel has a white screen when u turn on the PC. I have never
heard of this any idea what is wrong with it. Thanks

Geoff

Dennis wrote:
> My nephew's LCD panel has a white screen when u turn on the PC. I
> have never heard of this any idea what is wrong with it. Thanks

lcd not plugged ito pc
brightness set to high
lcd is plain broke, RMA time

ummm thats all i think of

Dennis

well it is pluged in as far as brightness I don't know have to ask. thanks
"Geoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dennis wrote:
> > My nephew's LCD panel has a white screen when u turn on the PC. I
> > have never heard of this any idea what is wrong with it. Thanks

> lcd not plugged ito pc
> brightness set to high
> lcd is plain broke, RMA time
>
> ummm thats all i think of

Dennis

If it is the ribbon cable how do we fix it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...