Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > test study questions

test study questions

Ronnie

I have just registered to take my Core Hardware Exam on August 2nd, and I
was wondering if anyone had any pointers on what areas are stressed on the
exam, so that I know what to put more emphasis on when studying over the
next week. I have read through the Mike Myers A+ 5th edition, and I am also
using the A+ Certification series from Learkey. The area I am having
problems with are the ATA standards, and SCSI. I have not yet really put
much emphasis on networking, but plan to focus on that as well. Any study
tips would be appreciated.

Ted Turner

Yes the pool is actually 4000 questions. I passed my A+ Hardware a few weeks
back. It covered pretty much all topics in one way or another. As the
The safest way is the have a solid understanding of all topics. I am sitting
my A+ Software next week. I passed my hardware with score of 640 which I was
happy with. Good luck mate.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...