Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Wireless Laptop loses connection

Wireless Laptop loses connection

TwisterFreak

Hi. Well, as the subject really.
A friend of mine has a a Belkin wireless router for his ADSL connection. He
also bought a Belkin notebook wireless pcmcia card.
Everything installs perfectly and the connection is great for a couple of
days. Then it drops and wont reconnect. I keep popping round and try
everything, but end up re-installing it. It again then works for a few days,
then gone, again.
Any ideas on how to keep the blinkin thing connected.

Many thanks

Darren

TwisterFreak

Hi, thanks Linker3000. Do you know, after reading your reply, i have a
feeling that the card is infact Sitecom. What exactly is the problem
regarding them and winxp.

thanks again for you great suggestions

Darren

news:41021817$0$7128$(E-Mail Removed)...