Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Highly Recommended

Re: Highly Recommended

Tom MacIntyre

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:09:16 -0500, "Levi Kudrna"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>For anybody about to take the A+ exams I highly recommend going through the
>Thomson Course Technoloy A+ Q&A book. It has over 800 questions very
>similar to those on the test. It covers everything. You can get it at Barnes
>and Noble for $19.95. It helped me out a lot.

I commend you for spelling "Thomson" correctly.

I used to work for an electronics repair shop that was warranty
authorized for Thomson products. Doesn't Thomson now own Prometric?

Tom (or should I change it to Thom?)